Monday 5 July 2010

Penguin Things Round-Up

A post full of pretty things: the latest covers to emerge from a number of different Penguin series.

First, some more of the fifth series of Great Ideas (see also here, here, here, here, here and here: I'll collate them all into one post when I have all the cover scans available)...



Secondly, another set of the gorgeous, typographic covers for the Penguin (RED)s is on its way. Here are the first two to emerge...



Then, here are another couple of hardback classics, which I assume are the work of Coralie Bickford-Smith...



And then we have a new series, following on from the Great Ideas/Journeys/etc, which is the Great Food series of small books, due in December. the first four covers to creep out look like this...


I'll post more covers from these various series as I get hold of them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last 3 covers. Simply lovely.

Ian Koviak said...

Bloody lovely! are those last ones by Gray318 or is this all Pearson stuff? Well, Pearson and whoever he hires I suppose to do the magic... all very nice. Are these sold individually or is this a part of some future box set?

JRSM said...

I don't know who the designer is as yet, but they will be available both individually and as a 20-book box set (possibly only from the Penguin UK website for the set).

Anonymous said...

I always find those Great Ideas covers irresistible. That Nationalism one is particularly lovely.

ghrency said...

Lovely stuff..


strength training routine